Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Beaten Up

I did not make it to the BMV. I worked till the end of the day. I walked over to the Sheriff's today since I have a job interview tomorrow and figured out I could not do both. By the time I got to the bus station my feet hurt so bad I gave up on the BMV. I was about to scream.

A sign seen on my ride back from the Sheriff's:

I got the watermelon I bought last night at Aldi's to work. I shared it with the guys in my crew. It was wonderful.

At home, I ate dinner. I took a nap. It was supposed to be an hour. I woke up after nine.

I managed to gall the inside of my left leg. I do not know if I can get to work tomorrow.

I managed a walk to McClure's.

Twilight's last gleaming:


Moon over Muncie:


I got another rejection for "Colonel Tom":

Thank you for sharing your work with us. We often have to turn down well-crafted writing, and while "Colonel Tom" isn't quite right for our current needs, we appreciate the time and effort which goes into every submission we consider. Thank you for sending your work.

We're all writers too at Sequestrum and appreciate how hard this process can be...

 

Thanks again for sharing your work, and best of luck.


Sincerely,

 

Sequestrum


 And here I end my day at midnight.


sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment