Wednesday, June 8, 2022

My PO Shows Up

The highlight of my Tuesday was my PO showing up for work.

His concern was the counseling. I told him of the problems I had with the counselor. He told me I could not pick my own counselor. I told I assumed he would have final choice as I had in my email (see Thursday and Trouble Comes Knocking). I got the impression he had not seen the email. He asked me for the information on Meridian Health. He also took the name of my other counselor.

My concern was the laptop. He said I could have the laptop or the phone. I said there had been no problem with two devices back in October. He nows has 50 people and it will be too much work if all wanted two devices.  He suggested a Gabb phone. So, I opted for the laptop and the Gabb phone. I hope to have that along with my first polygraph.

The polygraph will take place in Carmel. I need call about that today. My PO thought the polygraph might be in July.

He told he I could use the computers at WorkOne. Thing is WorkOne closes at 4:30. Impractical. 

It was the best interaction we have had.

Work tired me out. My feet went numb.

While waiting for the bus, I called about my CPap mask. Got cut off.  I need to call about that today. The mask needs replacing because it leaks but because it leaks the sd card gave information that my use was insufficient. By the time I got home, it was too late to call.

I did this email to my PO (edited somewhat):

This is the info I have from last email regarding sex offender counselor:

Laura E****s

laura.e****s@merg

All parties have completed Please DocuSign: Reg Packet Revised 06182020.pdf, Patient Financial Packet 07012020.pdf, Consen....

Scott W****f is who you will need to let the intake therapist know you need to see.

That was May 23.

I found this in an email I sent to you on 2/24/22

The counselor is T**** M**** at Meridian Health Services. The number in his voicemail is 765-288-****.

Sam Hasler

So, he had the info on my other counselor since this past February.

I did my laundry. I called K and KH and E. My sister called me at 10. 

I finished reading Lillian Hellman.

Now, I need get ready for work. I will miss the bus since I spent too long on writing this.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment