Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday Morning - Looking Back and Forward

 Monday I got a good workout at work. More goods from China needing immediate unloading. I thought I would blow out my elbows.

I went to Dollar General to make some purchases and did not know if I could make the walk back to the room. I am getting old.

I piddled a little. I ate a little. I should have called KH. I should have read the next Hellman play. I did some revising of "Death and a Kiss". Chapter 8 will be ready tomorrow. I listened to part of WMBR's Backwoods show. I went to sleep early.

Today, another group session and I need to find out the status of my CPAP mask replacement and finish my story revisions and read Hellman.

BTW, "Death and a Kiss" is up to 405 reads as of this morning. Up from 394 yesterday.

Song for the day:


sch 5/3/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment