Saturday, May 28, 2022

Took the Day Off

 Not willingly, not happily, but I did not go to work yesterday. I woke up queasy. I thought it was something I had eaten but I also had pressure on my ears. I walked luke I was drunk. I went back to sleep. I put peroxide in my ears. I was tired and decided against going in late. I started writing. I napped again, paid rent, and ordered a pizza from Greek's and blew my budget. I did walk down to McClure's. That was much as I felt like walking.

I fear I am getting too old.

In an hour and a half I heard out to the dishwashing job. I hope to keep it through June. I need to get to Payless for the weekend's groceries. I need to get the sd card in the mail. I need to finish reading Hellman. I have a grant to apply for. Wish me luck.

Looking back over the week, there were not many readers here. Of the posts not seen, I think my best were How Anger Becomes Depression and 22 Dead in Uvalde. Not my best but I think the most fun was Bob D's Birthday

The reads for "Death and a Kiss" have reached 657.

No word from PO or from the new therapist. If not for my sister texting me and my going to work and spam calls, I wonder if I am not truly a ghost.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment