Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday, 26th of May

 Tired in the morning. Tired now. Fell asleep this evening after my telephonic counselling session. I left work early not to miss the session. It helped my right foot had gone numb.

I wrote the post "Reading About Depression." I scheduled to be published this Saturday morning. I also wrote "Celibacy as Freedom" for publishing on the 31st.

I did some texting with my sister. I watch a bit of a table read from the Indiana Writer's Center. I do not think I like Zoom.

Been listening to The Greaser's Lunchbox. One attachment prison did not cut me off from.

Well, I want to call KH. I need to do some chores before I go to sleep for the night. Putin keeps killing Ukrainians and there are still 19 dead kids in Texas. Let us pray Putin goes home and we stop killing children in America.

Song for the day, hoping something jaunty will improve us:

So ends today's report.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment