Thursday, May 26, 2022

Good News, Long Day

I was late to work yesterday. I overslept and my right hand was numb. I got to think how long I can work two jobs. Right now, there is still stiffness. I went to Payless for supplies. I am trying to go meatless. I cannot get to church but I can try to fo the Wednesday and Friday fasts. I got back here just before 6.

After dinner, I started writing 22 Dead in Uvalde. It is a long post. I went to sleep after I finished. Still, I woke up several times during the night. The mask needs replacement.

My cancer screening results came in. I do not have lung cancer. So it goes. Still not free if this world.

Well, the day awaits. The reads on Booksie have slowed. The blog is back to not being read. No sound from my PO. Would I not be told of his death?

Work beckons.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment