Saturday, May 7, 2022

A Quick One

 Exhausted still.

I kind of overslept. I am a little stiff from hauling too many packages that were a little too heavy. I am old.

I have 30 minutes tops to do this before I must dress and get the bus and spend the day hauling plates.

I spent last night cutting down my play "Masque of the Red Death" for a contest. In two days, I started Thursday, I cut about 30 pages. KH asked if it was cogent. I sent him the revised play and am awaiting word on if I am right about cogency.

I finished Lillian Hellman's play "The Searching Wind" and was really impressed. I will post later why I was impressed. Planning on the post-work day will be me reading Hellman.

I got a text from the group therapist. I was too tired to call her. I about fell asleep on the bus. It was an effort to get groceries but being tired insured I did not dawdle at Payless.

While carrying packages Thursday, I concluded the group is meant to test my patience. It is a test I am failing. I had come up an idea Wednesday morning to just lie, make a false confession of my motivations, to just stop the inquisitorial feeling I get from the counselor. Yesterday, before the text, I decided the order to leave meant not to return, also.

I think I will poke around BSU's psychology  department for an alternative. My supervised release order says I need treatment. I am not ready to make my return to Fort Dix at this time.

My sister was sent my final part to my petition to modify. I have not heard from her.

I watched a bit of FX's "Atlanta" on Thursday. Brilliant, brilliant show. So was Friday's "The Blacklist."

Still more to say but it is 7:59. I will let The Who entertain you. After all, they inspired my title.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment