Thursday, March 10, 2022

What Was Yesterday

Yesterday was unloading a truck of plastic eating utensils until my feet hurt.

I spoke with my sister. I called my niece but she did not return my call.

I got a colonoscopy scheduled - for April Fool's. Make all the comments you want. I did.

I got numbers for a new dentist.

Wednesday was getting a pizza from Greek's, my big splurge of the week.

It was a night eaten up over doing my laundry.

There was submitting the latest version of "Colonel Tom" to six journals. 

I stayed awake long enough to watch Resident Alien.

I did not write this report yesterday nor get any more read of Celine. I did get work done on my father's estate.

Putin still has not beaten Ukraine. Nor has Ukraine become the 21st Century version of the Spanish Vivil War - yet.

Today will be more, counselor on the phone, run down to Family Dollar for food supplies, work on dad's estate, finish Celine.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment