Thursday, March 31, 2022

Waking Up on a Wet Thursday

I overslept this Thursday morning. Feel like  I got kicked by a mule.  It rained. Rained hard. 

I worked yesterday with a sore left arm. Bad enough I wanted to call doctor. 

The bus to work was late. I got back here just before 5. When I got back to my room I found I had mail and a visit from the police. The motel's owner was not happy. Back in the room, I found on my phone a message from my PO. I called back and the number was not taking calls. I was too late to call about my Cpap mask or dad's estate.

In my mail was a notice denying my application for SSI.

I did not get to my taxes. I did get at posts for this blog and I submitted "Colonel Tom" to another journal.

Today's agenda: work, call back PO, go to cancer scanning, and do taxes.

Have a good day.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment