Monday, March 21, 2022

Sunday: Good Day Bringing a Bad One

Oh, Sunday was a beautiful day- warm enough and dry. It was a pleasant walk to and from the restaurant. I had a pleasant with one of the waitresses who is studying playwriting at Ball State. She gave me leads on who to talk to about auditing the playwriting classes. Of course, I babbled on about writing and Indiana. Poor woman left with a chewed upon ear.

I came home. I ordered a pizza from Domino's. I talked toK and KH. I read a bit. I wrote a bit for this blog. I watched Killing Eve. Not sure I really understand what is going on with that. I went to sleep.

The trouble started after midnight. The pizza made a slight return. Just enough to nake me choke, enough to send me into a coughing fit.I woke again two, three hours later. At 5 AM, I woke long enough to turn off the alarm.  I crawled out close to 6 to let work I was not feeling well and to warn off K. She was on her way. I waited on her.  Let her take the spare bike. Posted a few items, including this piece, with aching shoulders, arms and numb hands.

I plan on running down Margolis and getting a half day of work. I have a meeting with counselor at 4:25. What I really want to do is sleep. Maybe not a day off is catching up with me. 

I need a hot shower and to catch the 9;16 bus.

Sing it T-Bone:

Sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment