Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Postponing, again

I am still not wanting to write about yesterday.

I had a late arrival from work. We had two trucks to empty, almost got both done, and more tomorrow. A bit footsore.

I did dinner in the room and showered before doing some emails and a post on Zelensky. I worked on dad's estate. Then I started reading a couple of stories by KH.

I need to call my sister.

I now have started a story on Booksie.

Tomorrow I need to visit the food stamp office.

Three photos I forgot to post. The first is a sign outside of an interior decorating shop on Main Street in Muncie:

A robin, that is the dot in the grass, because they have been showing up here recently, which seems rather early:

And the bus station today around noon:

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment