Sunday, March 20, 2022

Literary Podcasts

Already late on this and now I schedule it for 11 days out, but I assume 11 Literary Podcasts to Distract You from Your Life will remain relevant. I keep trying to listen to podcasts but I never quite work up the enthusiasm. Maybe you can do so.

Let me also suggest IN THE EDITING ROOM WITH RUTH OZEKI AND REBECCA EVANS, part of a series put on by Public Books:

On the latest episode, Ruth Ozeki, whose most recent novel is The Book of Form and Emptiness, speaks with critic Rebecca Evans and guest host Emily Hyde. This is a conversation about talking books, the randomness and serendipity of library shelves, and what novelists can learn in the editing room of a movie like Mutant Hunt.

sch

3/9/22

Updated 3/12/22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment