Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday

Work was long today. We unloaded glue today. The left elbow started to give out. They put me on the canning line. I left an hour early.

I went looking for tax forms. The Post Office has nothing. Only when I got home did I get the forms from online sources. Now I need them printed.

I took a nap when I got home. Then I ate dinner.  Too lethargic to do laundry. I watched Farscape. Still need to sign up for insurance.

 I read a bit. I ran across A Los Angeles Funeral Director Reflects on the Pandemic. It made me think of my father. I asked him once why he became a funeral director, and this was almost his answer:
...Jorgenson, who loved the funeral industry precisely because it meant helping people through their most difficult times, had to explain to bereaved sons, daughters, spouses, parents, that the rules applied to the heartbroken too....

I am both sorry he is not here and not sure I could stand embarrassing him further.

I did two or three blog posts. I called my niece but got no answer. I volleyed emails with E.

I started editing the road trip section of  "Chasing Ashes." I am thinking of submitting it as a standalone piece. If no one will take it, the changes still needed to be made. This section I typed up last year on the prison email.

I am listening to Land of the Lost on WXPN. 

I thought my sister would call. About time for me to call it a day. Dishwashing tomorrow. 

I had an email that Wes wants to add me to his email. I do not see how I can do this.

Let's close with music from YouTube.

Mattiel's How It Ends (I like her and this song):



And I cannot resist this one:




Take care. Go Ukraine!

sch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment