Thursday, February 24, 2022

The PO Calls

So did the sex therapist.

I start therapy next Tuesday. She found the polygraph could not test my motivations. I am back worrying over whether my motivation does not meet her expectations, if I will then be determined not to have cooperated with treatment. That gets me back to prison.

I will not lie so as to fit into the therapist's pre-conceptions.

The PO comes tonight. I expect words about the laptop. I will suggest removing the browser and if I reinstall without his permission then I waive my due process rights. That will mean a straight ticket back to New Jersey.

More broadly, I expect to be told no more internet. That means the end of this blog.

On my way to the food stamps office. Glad not be an Ukranian.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment