Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Provisional

It is 8:30 and I am ready to call it a night. Another Tuesday of being tired.

I called in sick. I had a bout of coughing in the middle of the night but excluding my bud trip today there wad no coughing fits. On the bus I was wearing my mask. Still nothing like the past two days.

I made it out to the sheriff for registration. I worked on my short story and I think it's benefitting from the revisions. I was here for the Pizza King interview and that came to an end when I explained the nature of my felony. 

I read a bit more of Celine and talked to KH and K and texted with my sister. The only other place I went today was McClure's. I do not think I endangered the republic today.

And so I call it a day.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment