Saturday, February 26, 2022

One More Day

I took a taxi to work today. Tomorrow, I walk to and from. It was cold today. This was the view from my front porch:

Tomorrow is to be warmer.

Work at the restaurant goes quickly.  The people are pleasant. I got sent home early but that just made it easier to catch the bus.

I ate dinner and then have spent most of tonight expanding the playlist for my birthday. Since it is likely I lose internet access, I decided to include some songs I meant for other occasions. I spent way too much time on this. If you missed it, follow this link.

I plan on a long post tomorrow. I have had enough of typing on this phone. I am off to the shower and reading Celine.

Speaking of music and videos:
But I did give up on her.


sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment