Monday, February 7, 2022

I Don't Like Mondays

Not that I want to shoot anyone.

What the morning looked like. This is my bus stop st 6:25:


And arriving at work 30 minutes later:


I got onto a coughing jag at work that had me gagging and coughing up "stuff". Work sent me home. Covid protocols. The masks dry out my throat. Good thing it was not as bad as yesterday. 

Not another outbreak after I left work but I also went back to using my Atrovent inhaler.

Just as well I went home. The local mental health called. We did my intake on the phone. Forty-four minutes of intake.

After lunch I called E. Then I called KH. Then I fell asleep. Didn't get up until 4.

I watched Farscape. Two hours worth. The show still impresses me.

I went down to McClure's.

I listened to this podcast on the American Revolution.

I read a little more of Celine.

Now I am calling it a day. I think I am supposed to be at work tomorrow.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment