Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Feeling Divorced

I watch the news more now that I do not have a radio. Yet I have this sense of feeling a divide between the world and me.

Russia threatens Ukraine but from my room this threat of a big war feels unreal.

Covid threatens Indiana without me feeling any engagement with this problem.

More and more comes out about Trump trying to stay in office and this I find raising my blood pressure but only a little.

I do not know if this feeling if being divorced from strong feelings on these wider issues is an after effect if my imprisonment or of my age or the Zoloft. It does not feel like apathy  - it lacks any sense of the guilt apathy gives me.do not know if it is a good thing or not. Time will tell.

What does move me is this feeling I get when I think my PO will keep me from finishing my writing.

sch
1/22/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment