Thursday, December 30, 2021

Screenwriting Blog

I do have a screenplay - in longhand. If I think someone like me is unlikely to find a publisher for my prose, then my chances for anyone taking a look at my screenplay is like the proverbial snowball down you-know-where. Still... I would be lying if writing screenplays did not interest me. If nothing else there is the money. You might have a greater interest (you cannot have such negative possibilities as me) and so I pass along this screenwriting blog Go Into the Story

What caught my attention was the application of Aristotle's Poetics to screenwriting. The entire series us here. I read this once maybe 30 years ago and then superficially (I was much more interested in Aristotle's Rhetoric). This I will be reading.

sch

12/15/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment