Saturday, December 11, 2021

Bad Boy

I have no real excuse for not doing my daily reports. I am just a bad boy.

Tuesday was IRS hell. Two dropped calls after enduring its voicemail system  (and its automated help system), and then when finally a live human being transfers me to someone she thinks will help I get dropped by the system with the admonition that I will need to call the next day. I did get some of Dos Passos read. No, I have not again called the IRS.

I did send an email to Tim T. He has not called me back. I am probably as daunting for him as the IRS is fot me.

I did shop "Colonel Tom" around to 9 different magazines. That took up the afternoon until I left for work. 

I worked until 11:30. 

I slept off and on Wednesday except for a grocery run to Target. I did do some writing for the blog. I do not recall talking to anyone on the phone.

Thursday I may have called my sister. I did a little job hunting more out of inertia than ambition. I found two more magazines to place my story. I worked until 11.

Today, I found out the motel has a laundry room. That saved me three bus trips. I read and added to the blog. I went to Payless for more groceries. That gave me a little sticker shock. Back here to listen to WPRB. A nap. More writing. Ate some of the groceries and added to thie blog. More of the same during the evening: writing, a little listening to internet radio, the X-Files, a little Graham Norton before knuckling down to this bit of writing.

We have a tornado watch going on. 

And now I leave you with music from Billy Zoom.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment