Monday, November 1, 2021

The Last 72 Hours: The Good, Bad, and Ugly

 Since I last wrote on my life under supervised release much has happened and much that was not good.

I overslept this morning. I was stiff and aching from work. No other words for it. I think I did more work than the kids did last night.  I woke at six and reset the alarm for eight but I screwed up the alarm and woke without it at 9:44 am. That was the ugly.

The bad is that the BMV did not open today and somehow I lost my bus pass. The pass was the best $18 I have spent in a very long time. The BMV will be taken care of tomorrow after I do an interview for a server job - no computers there. I can buy a bus pass when I get downtown. I have cash enough to get me there,

I finished a new short story over the weekend. That kept me me from writing up my notes for the weekend. There was little to report about my writing other than my going to work on Saturday night.  I also submitted to The Saturday Evening Post my story "Colonel Tom." That was the good.

Now I need meet the 12:15 but and get to the Sheriff's for my registration. Maybe I can get my laundry done today. If not, then tomorrow. I am taking along John Dos Passos, so maybe I can accomplish something today besides this write up.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment