sch
A strange brew is this, and not all of it is pretty. Partially a record of a crackup and partially a tale of rising from that crackup back into a useful life; and part of that is how I decided writing was necessary to my life and recovery; and another part is just keeping a record of where I have been and what I have learned. You can see the topics I cover the sidebar. The hope is to help others; the purpose is figuring out where I am going. Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.
Monday, November 22, 2021
ACLU Seminar on Policing and Race
I do not know if this will be seen - I have doubts on who is reading this blog - but better this information is out there. Race and policing is too important to leave to politicians. For more information go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment