Wednesday, November 3, 2021

A 70 - 30, 60 - 40 Day

I broke the laptop yesterday. That puts a real crimp in my plans, my life. I am doing this on my phone. I hate doing this on my phone.

I broke it trying to get to a job interview. The Marriott Courtyard did not like my criminal record. Neither do I. That I ruined laptop for this interview left me so angry.

Trouble at the BMV only increased my anger. I was considering just throwing up my hands and get my PO to Fort Dix and I have vowed suicide before I let that happen. Yes, I was considering suicide for the first time since I got on Zoloft. That and reciting the Jesus Prayer kept me from flying off the handle.

Which was a good thing. I got a letter which I took to the BMV and got my ID. One thing accomplished.

These notes may decline but I got plenty of stuff scheduled. Hope I can get the laptop working.

Two interviews today. I gave up on an apartment. I have run through almost all my savings. I stay where I am.o


Sch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment