Saturday, November 6, 2021

30 Days Out

 Yes, it has been 30 days since I left the halfway house. I have yet to write up my final thoughts of that experience, and probably won't do so until I get a real computer with a real keyboard. Plan on January.

Yesterday I was told I (again) I had been approved and was given a number I could call to order my EBT card. I called full of optimism and entered voicemail hell. So much for optimism.

I leave at 4 for work. Until then I will be reading Dos Passos, listen to the radio (WMBR out of MIT right now) and let the Ben Gay do its job. 

I lost my bus pass, again. Maybe I do need a minder.  And TJ Max turned me down for a job. Want to guess why? Maybe the U.S. should have given me the lethal injection, alleviating me of being the uselessness I seem to be now.

I will say this much about being on supervised release; I am only settling but all the problems I thought like likely while in prison have come to pass without me making plans for suicide.


Sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment