Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Tuesday - And Another Screw Up

 I worked again last night and was just too tired to do this last night. I got back to the room at 11:45 pm after working 7 and 15 minutes plus the half hour walk home.  I will be working even later on the weekends. It looks like my plan to finish off the day by writing these notes at night will fall to the wayside. 

I have showed, ingested caffeine and sugar, and have The Blasters playing on YouTube, and am waiting on the phone to charge before I start making calls. I'm not shaking but I am ready to to write.

I did a fair amount of writing yesterday even with a computer that wanted to lock up on me. The writing was on this blog, nothing else. I screwed up  by doing all that writing. I got confused about when I was to go view an apartment. I got it in my head the viewing was today. One of the things I need to get done - find an affordable apartment - and I miss an opportunity!

(How is it The Blasters' "Common Man" is as applicable for Trump as it was under Reagan?)

I did manage to get a new doctor. I am getting HIP. I still need to check on SSI and food stamps. Hey, I am poor.

I may also have screwed up my other job See, I am restricted on computers. I have to call my PO (who I still have not heard from) whether I can use a computer that is not connected to the internet This I will categorize as a potential screw up.

But that was yesterday: writing and reading on the internet, eating here at the room, and working. I talked to no one before going to work other than the woman at Blue Cross/Anthem, the people I work with, and KH on my walk home This morning I feel very much like I am truly 61. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment