Sunday, October 24, 2021

Last Monday at the Muncie Mall

I keep forgetting the new phone has a camera that works. It may be one of two things I know that do work on the phone, I finally got these photos from phone to my laptop and decided maybe I should stop blathering and give you some pictures.

The photo to my left and the one directly below were taken at the same time and from the same location, the west side of the Mall. The time was between 11:30 am and noon. That is Target to the left. The Mall is below. Okay, the Mall has no anchor store - Sears and JC Penny's have gone the way of the white buffalo; Macy's has fled the scene.
 











But it does have a Spencer's. I thought they too had died out. I didn't take time go in and see what were the differences. I was on my way to Target to do grocery shopping.











And this is what the place looked like inside, rather barren:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment