Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The Fool Turned 60

 My knees hurt. I need bifocals to see anything in detail. Some days I feel completely out of sync with the reality around me and on others like I have never been elsewhere. 

I am writing. I feelgood about my writing even I know it cannot be that good, that my fictions do not entice anyone else. It is like when I look into my past and dealing with the actual physical pangs of embarrassment. Some from so long ago still have power over me. 

I see nothing behind me except a history of choosing wrongly every time. The ultimate reality comes from knowing I have no future. I destroyed myself and death will catch up with me soon enough. The sooner the better I tell myself. With death comes the end of all this foolishness. 

sch

2/29/20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment