Monday, June 28, 2021

More Do I Need AA?

 I recognize humility can be a problem for all human beings.If you think otherwise, please read The Philokelia - if those saints had trouble then we all have trouble. That said,I have learned to ask for help and I think I am better at listening to the advice offered. I think these notes show that. Or will show that. 

E- thinks I am not thinking of God in my selecting Muncie. She implies I am more willful than humble. However, I have this question: if I do nothing about my future,in effect returning to my apathetic/despondent mindset, am I not being willful rather than humble?

E- Complains my thinking of the future rather than the present moment will cause me to re-offend. I cannot stay in this place after 10/7/21. When then am I allowed to start searching for a home base? October 6 seems very late.

I have not got enough government issued identification  to search for a job. Without a job I cannot get the money for my own living quarters. If I had my stimulus check I might be able to afford an apartment in Muncie on July 3. I do not expect to get my stimulus check.

The lilies of the field  do not plan since they lack minds. Nor do they have any obligations. Human beings have a consciousness and we incur obligations. Consciousness and obligations exist in time  I have to plan ahead on how to meet my obligations.I am also conscious of the virtues I am to live up to. Whether I meet those obligations lies outside of my control.I can live with that so long as people know I was trying to atone for the damage I have caused. God will let us know if our plans fit his. 

sc h

5/31/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment