Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Indiana Politics - There's An Election Coming

 I assume since no one ever comments to these posts that they are not read. It's better than admitting this blog and its posts suck! This post feels especially useless. If anyone is reading me, I doubt they are from Indiana.

But I cannot help myself.

See, I am utterly opposed to changing Indiana's Bill of Rights on bail. First, it is unnecessary. What no one will mention is that if a judge and a prosecutor want someone to stay in jail before trial, then they will stay there. The bail could be cash only. Try to raise even a $10,000 bond if it is in cash. As Right to bail: Amendment asks voters to rewrite pretrial detention rules (Indiana Capital Chronicle) points out the stats do not show any need for this change. Please vote against this.

This feels like it ought to be more isgnificant: Former GOP lieutenant governor endorses Ballard in secretary of state race  (Indiana Capital Chronicle). Could this a reaction to Trump's gerrymandering stunt?

 I did post another article on this but when it comes to Rokita, once is not enough:  Indiana AG Todd Rokita sues disciplinary officials, alleging retaliation over political speech  (Indiana Capital Chronicle).

Finally, Indiana Voters - all the info you require for voting in Indiana.

Ah, well, maybe this will make it all feel better:

 

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment