Tuesday, August 20, 2024

To Do Tuesday

 Done working early again. Went to convenience store before coming home. I went through the email, looked in on Google News, and ate an early dinner. Then I went at my first chapter for "Chasing Ashes".

CC called that she might be coming by, I finished the chapter and then treaded water for an hour or a little more.

When I found she was not coming, I showered and started this post and I submitted "Road Tripping" to New Letters,

I also read ‘We all read like hell!’ How Ireland became the world’s literary powerhouse. This one I might come back to at a later date.

While I did not get at my pretrial detention journal, I did get my driver's record. All I ned do is figure out what to do next.

sch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment