Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Going Nowhere Fast on Monday

 I got to 9 pm on Monday thinking I had been a productive representative of the human race. I did the breathing test for SSI - blowing into a machine until light-headed - and I had a good session with the counselor and I got through the first notepad of my pretrial detention notes. Yes, I did not find a pair of sweatpants at Goodwill or the Thrift Store. I forgot about needing something for dinner, so I went to Dollar General from the Thrift Store and paid too much for dental floss just because the clerk could not void the purchase. The Gabb phone still needs to be set up. I did call T2 and I guess she survived her surgery; now I need to hope she survives the cancer. No, the problem came around 9 pm when I found a stack of pretrial detention notes from April 2010. Maybe I had started too fast to notice the dates, maybe it is I am more idiot than even I think, but I had to downgrade all I had done to drafts. Then I headed to bed. I read a couple of pages about Nietzsche and went to sleep.

Yesterday, I did get a good lunch at Casa del Sol - the lunch special fajitas.

I set the alarm for 4 AM, but I woke before the alarm. It is 4:33, and I need to start on this pile of paper before breakfast and work.

My bio and headshot went out to Thin Air last night, so maybe I can soon announce the actual publication.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment