Thursday, September 1, 2022

Frustrating Thursday

 I made it through work without wrenching my back. I was not so lucky with my feet, and I noticed my right was falling apart. More Gorilla Glue was just applied. 

I got back to the room to do as I had planned: shower, eat and get on the laptop. The frustration came in after I started the reformatting of my play. Talk about tedious. I put about two hours into it; until about 8 PM. Then I listened to Biden. I thought he gave a good speech; a great speech for someone not a natural orator. Anyone reading m y posts under the Politics topic will know I agree with him about the importance of democracy. Using the phone, I finished off some blog posts while I listened to the President. Nothing left on the phone. Back on the laptop, I started translating one of my prison journals to this blog. Those posts will start on Monday morning.

Now it is closing in on 11 pm. I am going to call it a night by leaving you with Willie Nile singing Bob Dylan.

Talk about being frustrated!

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment