Thursday, August 4, 2022

Time Waits for No One

Time keeps getting away from me. I should have known better:

I made it to work and the sheriff's and to the doctor about my SSI claim. I hit Payless for groceries and I headed home.

At home, I ate and napped for an hour and then did my laundry.

I talked to Paul S on the phone. Good to hear him.

I read the government's response to my petition to modify my supervised release wondering why back in the day I could not get a job with the DOJ. Must have been written by a new hire.

My PO texted about me about an appointment to set up the laptop. I am trying not to get my hopes up.

I keep dozing off - in dentist's chair on Monday, Tuesday while waiting for my polygraph, and yesterday when I made back here. I did feel more like Casey than Chuck:

I need to work on my cpap mask. I did not slept well last night.

Got to get dressed for work.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment