Thursday, July 14, 2022

Get a Hammer

Did not work yesterday and running late today.

I galled the inside of left thigh so bad, I could barely walk Tuesday night. Today, I could not wake up - kept waking up during the night with the cpap mask slipping loose. 

I did make it to the BMV.

It was a real dog day there:
Is there a worse place than the BMV for a fender bender:

Probably not to be seen out East within city limits, a soybean field:

 I need take care of an old ticket, I think. That is one thing I did not check out.

I saw this cool house on the way back through Morningside:

Speaking of Morningside:




Say what you like but this is Muncie Creek:
I had a job interview at 4:45. I may have a new job at a higher wage.

I them walked down to FedEx. I had finished off my amended tax return and copied it.

I picked up more groceries at Aldi's before catching the bus downtown. There I called my sister. Then I saw the lawyer who is handling my petition on dad's estate.

Back in the room, I ate dinner and checked out my package from Cologuard. And that's all that needs said about that. I checked out the rates for Uber and Lyft to Carmel for my polygraph. Almost half of what I pay for room rent.

I turned the light off at 10.

All in all, a productive day. I did not call KH but that is probably to his benefit!


Now I need get ready for work.

Oh yeah, where I got this post's title and some good advice (which I ignored at crunch time):



sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment