Sunday, May 8, 2022

Here I Go, Again

 I have to slow production here. I do not seem able to help myself. Except I am running behind on these daily reports. I spent last night going through my reading material and that took most of the night. It does not help I got back late from work. I did not get anything read of Lillian Hellman. I tried listening to the podcast under the headline WHY ARE YOU IN BED? WHY ARE YOU DRINKING? COLM TÓIBÍN AND JOSEPH REZEK IN CONVERSATION. I have not any of Toibin's novels but have read about him but the interview was interesting enough that I feel the need to read on this year.

I rode the Mall bus yesterday down to Centennial and then walked to work. The morning view from the bus stop where I caught the bus:



The view when I got off the Mall bus around 4:30:


It was a good day. Supposed to be more of the same today.

I would like a day off. I did not sleep well. My knees ache. I have decided to walk rather than ride the bike.

It is 7:20. "Death and a Kiss" has had 453 as of now. More later.

10:06 pm and my not so well-laid plans have gang awry.

Mother's Day was a rough at the restaurant. I walked home. I ate. I showered. I started another Hellman play. That took longer than expected - I just want to sleep. I have things to say but not the energy to say them. Tomorrow.

Leaving you with where I have spent a lot of my life.


5/8/22



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment