Monday, April 25, 2022

Welcome to the Working Week

 Up at 4 am to write a post. Off at 6:30 on the bus to move boxes. Back here at 4:40 for food and to work on "Death and a Kiss." Chapter 7 sucks and I am doing an overhaul. Listened to a documentary on Raul Julia and while writing a Sonic Bloom show. Almost 10 and I need to call it a day.

I had some thoughts about counseling and group therapy. Foremost: no asks why I stopped with the suicidal tendencies. Secondly, how I no longer feel like falling in love and how this connects with my being okay with being alone.

I suspect my counselor and PO have not read Walt Whitman. Am I contradictory? Are not all of us? Give Dylan a listen:


A shower, try a little Hellman, and sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment