Sunday, April 3, 2022

The Weekend

Time I was asleep but I need to make my report. Yes, I still live but am I ever tired. This working seven days week is tough. But I need the money.

I forgot to mention calling the PO on Friday and getting a message he would be out of the office until this coming Tuesday. 

I came back from the restaurant yesterday to eat dinner and fight taking a nap. I got a text from my sister. I shod have called her today. I meant to call DM, too. I lacked the energy. 

I did some writing here. I revised a chapter of "Death and a Kiss." I revised part of another tonight. I kept my email weeded. 

I rode the bike to work this morning. I walked it a bit. On the way back I may have walked as much as I rode. I put my copd to the test. It may have won. I will try to do some riding of evenings. I need the exercise. Could be my vanity was offended by today's performance.

The taxes must be done tomorrow. Also I need get my pay check cashed.

I started reading Lillian Hellman's plays.

A lot has been on my mind that I just do not have the patience to type up right now. At the restaurant someone asked what I planned on doing last night. I said stay at home. Thing is that I do not mind staying at home. I cannot imagine dating - not because of my crimes but because I have too little time left for emotional entanglements. Being alone feels peaceful. It is a sweet freedom.

Tomorrow is a work day. This morning I kept hitting snooze. No such luxury tomorrow. 

Such is the life of this villain.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment