Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday Done

I put in my 8 hours at work.

I cashed my paycheck at Chase. They charged me $10.00 for the privilege. If I were not having cash flow problems I would not have done this.

I walked over to Payless for a chicken dinner. Then I did my hour counseling session. After that I picked up a few groceries before catching the bus back to the room.

I got back here around 6:30. Instead of taxes, I read material for the blog and added a note or two. I also checked out more places to place "Colonel Tom."

I did some revising of "Death and a Kiss" at work. Not tonight.

I should be writing more here but It us going on 10 pm. I need a shower and to read a bit of Lillian Hellman.

Tomorrow may I forego all writing to do my taxes. But the next time I report on my personal life I will say a few things on my mind as well report on my daily actions.

And since I missed the latest season of Peaky Blinders, I am going to post this:

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment