Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Jinxed

 Monday went fine with a little back pain. I wrote a little.

Yesterday I woke a bit late. Up every two hours and did not hear the phone ring. Work went well enough until I tried returning from the group session. That went well - less adversarial of a feeling. But then I miss the first two buses back. I rode the third all the way back to the station. I calculated I would get on 10 minutes of work. So I went off to Payless for groceries but there was no distilled water. Back to the room for dinner and working on "Death and a Kiss" and stayed awake long enough to watch most of "Mayans."

Before group I grabbed a pulled pork sandwich at The Barking Cow. I should have waited until after group. But it was a grand barbeque sandwich.

I felt really jinxed last night.

Tonight I needed to do the SSI appeal. I did not. I came home with a headache. I feel asleep watching "Farscape." I was to do laundry. I got preempted by another user. I read The Bizarre Russian Prophet Rumored to Have Putin’s Ear and have to wonder why "conservatives" think so highly of crack-brained would-be dictators like Putin and Trump. I did post the latest chapter of "Death and a Kiss'. I spoke at length wth KH twice today. I still need to call E and K. The neighbors are arguing. I have been remiss in reading Lillian Hellman. 

Tomorrow I need do what was not done today.

Not depressed, more like bemused at being jinxed, and this makes me feel less alone:



sch 4/27/22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment