Friday, April 1, 2022

April Fool's Came Early

When I tried returning my PO's call yesterday morning, I found out my Mint coverage had ended. When I went to my cancer screening, I found I forgot it cost $49 out of pocket. I had no money for either. 

I was thinking what did I have to sell to get dome quick cash. I was also thinking maybe I needed a minder. That lead to me thinking maybe I should violate my supervised order to get me back to prison. Zoloft's limits were challenged. 

You really want to live like this? Think about changing your life.

I did get groceries. I had nothing else to do when I could not do the cancer screening. Instead of violating my supervised release order, I ate mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Back at the room, I used the room's phone to call my PO. I am only allowed local calls. I called K who called my PO and did not get through to him. I called the lawyer about fad's estate and got a full voice mail. Having finished the ice cream, I decided to nap. 

I got some writing done. I read a bit of Mae West. I still need to work on my taxes.

Now I need get dressed, fix up lunch and catch the bus in 30 minutes. You have a good day.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment