Friday, March 11, 2022

Second Counseling Session

 Thursday was moving straws onto pallets. Lot of walking left me footsore and tired.

I got bread at the Downtown Market. I did not want to walk to the Dollar General for bread.

I did my second counselling session. This went better last week's session. I blathered a bit but it was on purpose. I decided I needed to explain what I had done the past 11 years to reach a better mental health. I am tired of everyone else being stuck in 2009.

I fixed dinner, I walked down to McClure' and ran into a woman from Texas Roadhouse who was happy to see me, submitted "Colonel Tom" two more times, and read until I could not stay awake. 

With this post I hit 920 posts. To see the others go here.

Must get ready for work! 20 minutes before my bus arrives.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment