Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Not Able to Help Myself

 I saw the psychiatrist as part of the Social Security disability process. I think this was the last exam. I had to lose 2 hours of work.

I walked over to Great Clips. No one asked me what I wanted and there was a line and decided to go to Payless to get groceries for the rest of the week. When I came back, still ignored and still a line. I left for home on the next bus. I will trim my own bangs.

I ate. I did my laundry.

Then I started on fixing up "Death and a Kiss". Not much fun using this phone to revise my story. Slow, too. Like about three hours of work. Tomorrow I expect to publish it online. I could not help myself.

Nor could I stop myself from calling KH and talking for too long.

That was my Monday. Some thoughts I want to share will need to wait. Eighteen minutes before the bus arrives. Group therapy and the sheriff's scheduled for this afternoon. Maybe a more thoughtful report will be written tonight.

sch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment