Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Good Wednesday Morning, Muncie!

It is Wednesday morning. I survived yesterday's group meeting, having a co-worker through a box at me, and checking in at the sheriff's. I found my W-2s after a panic driven search and I talked to KH for about an hour and I updated "Death and a Kiss."

I did not get my taxes done. I did not finish reading Mae West. I did not check on dad's estate. With these things, I am doing as good as Putin in Ukraine.

I did not write about yesterday's group because the topics might get me banned again from my blog. I still see a play.

I need to get moving. There is an update of "Death and a Kiss" on Booksie. If you like the story, please leave a comment and feel free to pass that link around to your friends. I need to drum up readers!

Time to go.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment