Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday in Wartime

I left work early. We ran out of work. It gave me time to buy groceries.

I re-wrote the Afterword to my stage version of The Masque of the Red Death. If I do not get my laptop and internet access, I will need to impose upon KH to get it on Amazon.

I revised "Colonel Tom." It was on Google Docs and I had to act now since I will probably lose my internet access. I think I finally got my protagonist where I want here. A real PITA doing this on this phone. Like about 2 hours. Oddly, the word count remains the same.

I spoke with KH tonight. I sent him what I have written tonight.

I have some things on mind but it is too late for that now. Tomorrow.

I sent the PO an email. No reply. No surprise.

The song for the day comes from Leonard Cohen.

I understand the sentiment.


sch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment