Saturday, January 29, 2022

End of the Day

I ate and read my email until I got the shivers. Time for a nap. I slept about ninety minutes. I guess my jaunting was a bit tiring. I am also so tired of the cold. 

I watched a little TV and started turning my notes into blog posts. I had dinner of cold roast chicken and macaroni and cheese.  I think the Star War sequels annoy me the more I see of them.

I walked down to McClure's. I forgot to mention this yesterday but they closed down their public restroom after having three people overdosing. If I understood correctly, those were three deaths. WTF?

I started listening to Esoterica. I finished up my blogging. Now I will finish the Nietzsche article I started yesterday.

Good night, dear reader.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment