Wednesday, October 27, 2021

No Computer Saturdays 6-19-2021

I probably need a break from the computer. The carpal tunnel has flared up.

Thing is access during the night and weekends depends on who is working. Some have no problem with where others say since no one is back there I cannot use the computer lab.

I still need to get the advertising set up. I need to make money with this blog - the necessity of poverty. I am also balancing the blog and typing up my play "The Masque of the Red Death."

And pushing me onwards is the knowledge that at some point I will be working and will not have even the access now given me, and thus causing this project falter and die. IJ can put up enough posts to get me into September, if I can get 2  weeks in front of a computer.  That would be even quicker if I did not need to adhere to the VOA's schedule.

Finally, I'm not sure what the halfway house would think of this blog and so I work very much on the sly.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment