Friday, July 16, 2021

Reading Lists

 Still not enough time and certainly not enough money to get to any of these, but that's why I'm dropping them on you. I need a library card but not sure if I can get library books into the halfway house. It is not a very bookish place.

Lit Hub’s Most Anticipated Books of 2021, Part Two  I quit scanning after the first page... like reading some of those menus outside the downtown Indianapolis restaurants!

5 Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books to Help You Escape the July Heat The Matt Bell novel interests me.

A reading guide to legendary Colombian author Gabriel García Márquez: because you have to rad Marquez. Okay, maybe I am a little too gung-ho but this guy started me on the way to my recovery and to want to really write.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment